Re: [Monotone-devel] pretty pretty pictures (for some value of pretty)

From: Justin Patrin
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] pretty pretty pictures (for some value of pretty)
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 13:32:55 -0700

On 9/14/06, Nathaniel Smith <address@hidden> wrote:
On Wed, Sep 13, 2006 at 10:52:38PM -0600, Derek Scherger wrote:
> also, perhaps rather than "log" this output comes from a different
> command like say "trace" or something.

Why?  Does log have too-standardized a meaning?  Is this not what
you'd want be default?  Umm... I don't know if it should be log,
either, but why do you say that?

I think it would make perfect sense to have this in log as well.
Better to get the DAG right out there for people to understand. :-)

--
Justin Patrin