Re: [Monotone-devel] url schemes

From: Markus Schiltknecht
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] url schemes
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 10:01:30 +0200

Hi,

Timothy Brownawell wrote:
When is nuskool expected to land? Your suggested URL style won't work
for file and ssh sync without changes to netsync, so it's not currently
implementable (I'm also not sure how it's intended to handle branch
patterns, as opposed to only branch names). If nuskool is expected to
land Real Soon I suppose I could back out my changes, but if it's going
to take as long to be ready as various other features have then that's
probably not the best.

Agreed, it's maybe not worth changing netsync.

Regards

Markus