Re: [Monotone-devel] Quick poll

From: Richard Levitte
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Quick poll
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2010 15:55:06 +0200 (CEST)

In message <address@hidden> on Fri, 11 Jun 2010 12:02:58 +0200, Thomas Keller
<address@hidden> said:

me> 1) I will release 0.48 this weekend (probably Sunday) when the remaining
me> openBSD issues have been sorted out. The translation team therefor has a
me> one or two more days to improve the i18n side, but its not that crucial
me> anymore to bring them up to 100% excellence since we won't hit 0.99 next.

Following many years of experience from the FSF folks, I'd suggest
0.90.

Cheers,
Richard

                                        http://richard.levitte.org/