[Monotone-devel] cvs-import

From: hendrik
Subject: [Monotone-devel] cvs-import
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 09:43:09 -0400

I just looked again at documentation page
http://monotone.ca/docs/RCS.html#RCS

Perhaps I remember wrong, but I thought a year or so ago cvs_import was
edged with limitations and warnings -- things like it would only import
one branch, and the like.

I had been considering modifying cvs2svn to turn it into a cvs2mtn.  Now
the documentation seems indicate that
        mtn cvs_import pathname
does the whole job?  Have things changed since then?  Does this mean
that I no longer have to build svn2mtn?  If so, thanks, especially since
I haven't had any real time to work on that in the past year, so no work
is wasted.

-- hendrik