Re: [Monotone-devel] BUG: monotone fails to pull, check, commit, etc.

From: Thomas Keller
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] BUG: monotone fails to pull, check, commit, etc.
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2010 11:45:21 +0200

Am 22.10.10 22:47, schrieb Mote:
> I've been using the pidgin monotone repository without issue for years,
> but a few days ago absolutely everything stopped working. I didn't kill
> any monotone process myself, and these errors happen across multiple
> monotone database files, so I assume that it's not an accidental
> database corruption, but an error in monotone itself. Anyway, fix if you
> can. I haven't a clue why it's going wrong. [...]

SQLite 3.7.3 is to blame for that - they fixed a bug in their API which
we have worked around for ages. This patch fixes the issue and another
nitpick:

        http://pastebin.ca/1970723

If you can't recompile, the best thing for now is to downgrade SQLite to
3.7.2 or earlier. You may also want to bug the upstream packager to
include the above fix until we release 0.99 - the next version - in
about a week or two.

Sorry for the inconveniences,
Thomas.