Re: [Monotone-devel] Time for 0.99

From: Lapo Luchini
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Time for 0.99
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2010 13:34:30 +0200

Thomas Keller wrote:
>> po/it.po: 1286 translated, 28 fuzzy, 204 untranslated messages.
>
> Not much happened here - Lapo said that he contacted the Italian git /
> hg translators to coordinate things. I found this a pretty nice idea and
> did so as well, but only got feedback from the git guy. I don't know of
> the feedback Lapo got so far. I think we'll target more improvements for
> 1.0 here.

I had good feedback and some agreement on intention to improve each
other's work, but I do agree that (mostly because I'm in a fairly busy
part of my life lately) that will improve 1.0 much more then 0.99.

Me and mom will continue improving the translation today and tomorrow
though and try to avoid having untranslated sentences (re-checking them
all will hopefully be for 1.0, or maybe a more ongoing work).

> 1) Our buildbot infrastructure still does not work (Richard...?). I'd
> appreciate if you could run make distcheck on the current head on your
> platform and provide the results here, so we don't see breakage on any
> of the major platforms.

I'm launching one on FreeBSD 8 right now, and will let you know.

> 2) I have an yet unfinished hack sitting in my workspace which should
> provide better compatibility towards RFC 3986 (yes, the URI issue). I'll
> hopefully fix and commit that within the next one or two days.

BTW: FreeBSD's /etc/services doesn't know about it in either form.
I will try and ask to add it in the future, but is currently a problem
to use that on existing FreeBSD releases unless you add it manually.

--
Lapo Luchini - http://lapo.it/

“Quantum key distribution in superposition of "insecure" and
"unneeded".” (Chris Lee, "Ars Technica", 2010-09-07, http://bit.ly/ars-qkd)