Re: [Monotone-devel] Time for 0.99

From: Richard Levitte
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Time for 0.99
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 18:21:52 +0200 (CEST)

In message <address@hidden> on Tue, 26 Oct 2010 09:55:39 -0400, Hendrik Boom
<address@hidden> said:

hendrik> On Sun, Oct 24, 2010 at 10:56:16PM +0200, Thomas Keller wrote:
hendrik> >
hendrik> > Yes, always the evening :) Thursday sounds fine to me as well. I
really
hendrik> > just want to get my ass off and do it not much later than that,
because
hendrik> > more and more people are bitten by the SQLite 3.7.3 bug, which might
hendrik> > force us to do a 0.48.2 if it takes much longer.
hendrik>
hendrik> I hope the patch to make it work with 3.7.3 doesn't make it stop
working
hendrik> with earlier sqlites (such as the ones I use from Debian testing and
hendrik> stable, that still have the bug you're working around).

I can't say right now, but I'm preparing an updated package to see how
my testing box reacts (althoug sqlite 3.7.3 has reached testing by
now, I've put the upgrade on hold for the time being).

                                        http://richard.levitte.org/