Re: [Monotone-devel] Improving documentation (was Re: New branch name wi

From: Thomas Keller
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Improving documentation (was Re: New branch name with no other changes)
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2011 20:57:28 +0200

Am 10.06.11 18:59, schrieb Aaron W. Hsu:
> On Fri, 10 Jun 2011 12:45:34 -0400, Hendrik Boom
> <address@hidden> wrote:
>
>> Presumably w: is a form of revision-id, which I'm sure is documented
>> somewhere else where I didn't happen to look.
>
> I frequently search for the revision pattern documentation and I always
> struggle.

An overview of the available revision selectors and other key
information could be part of a "cheat sheet" for monotone which we
wanted to have long ago. Any nicely layouted, contributed work in this
area would be greatly appreciated and it would also be publically and
prominently linked :)~

*hint, hint*

Thomas.