Re: Hiding one's email source username/hostname/ISP

From: Bob Carragher
Subject: Re: Hiding one's email source username/hostname/ISP
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2021 10:20:43 -0700

Documentation is usually the last thing to receive any love ...
if it receives much/any at all.  In that vein, would it make
sense to focus that "love" on mh-profile(5mh), and then provide
minimal information plus a "see mh-profile entry XYZ" for the man
page portion of any switch that provides a command-line mechanism
for an mh-profile entry that is precisely a duplication?  (One
bonus is that there's less sync-ing/harmonizing required across
multiple man pages.)

                                Bob

On Wed, 10 Mar 2021 03:39:56 -0500 Ken Hornstein <kenh@pobox.com> sez: