Re: new release?

From: David Levine
Subject: Re: new release?
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2022 17:23:43 -0700

Jay wrote:

> Clean build on 22.04; 16.04 got the following compiler warnings:

Both from code generated by flex, and fixed in the later version.

> Both releases
> saw a spew of "Broken pipe" errors after test-mhparam, not sure if
> that's expected or not.

That's not expected.  The test immediately after that test-mhparam
is test/oauth/test-send.  I tried running it under "sh -x" but
that causes it to fail.  It's not a big test, would you be able to
cut it down to try to isolate the source of those errors?

> FAIL: test/mhical/test-mhical

Eric already fixed that one.

Thanks!

David