Re: new release?

From: Ralph Corderoy
Subject: Re: new release?
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2022 08:45:20 +0100

Hi David,

> > > Both releases saw a spew of "Broken pipe" errors after
> > > test-mhparam, not sure if that's expected or not.
> >
> > That's not expected.  The test immediately after that test-mhparam
> > is test/oauth/test-send.

So Jay's later email showed EPIPE was being returned and that isn't
expected in test/server.c's putcrlf().  It could easily be added to the
other expected errno values, but I wonder if none of those errno values
should be there and instead one of our clients is closing the connection
rather than reading to the end of what's being sent?

--
Cheers, Ralph.