Re: new release?

From: Ken Hornstein
Subject: Re: new release?
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2022 20:29:02 -0400

>> FAIL: test/mhical/test-mhical

This reminds of me ONE feature enhancement I'd like.

I find myself receiving a number of ical meeting invites, which, fine.
I can use mhical to respond to them.  But AFTER I respond to them I'd
like to store them in my Apple iCloud calendar.  That's fine; I can use
"open" to open an iCal file and Calendar does the right thing.  But I
find I can't do that with a REQUEST; Calendar wants to "respond" to
it and thinks it is pending.  What I'd like is to have mhical simply
edit out everything that makes the iCal file a REQUEST (which I think
is just the METHOD:REQUEST, or whatever that thing is, plus the list
of attendees) and then I can feed that to Apple Calendar.  I'd do that
myself, but I haven't had the time.  Would that be hard to add?

--Ken