Re: unseen/deleted messages

From: aalinovi
Subject: Re: unseen/deleted messages
Date: Sun, 09 Jul 2023 18:41:31 -0400

M-x emacs version returns:
GNU emacs 28.2 (build 1,x86_4-unknown-openbsd GTK version 3.24.38 cairo
version 1.17.8) of 2023-07-07.

I said previously that I had undone all of the customizations and gone
back to the default settings and that had solved my problem of always
seeing deleted messages. Now I am not so sure that is what did it.

Using nmh I had been using Jerry Peek's rmmer script which creates a
DELETE folder where all messages you delete go.

I think when I visited the nytimes folder what I was actually seeing was
nytimes/DELETE and so on for every folder I visited. I have since
stopped using that script.

As always, thanks to you and Bill Wohler for taking time and being
patient with me.

Arthur