pgubook-readers

Re: [Pgubook-readers] Excellent book!

From: Jonathan Bartlett
Subject: Re: [Pgubook-readers] Excellent book!
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2004 20:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks for the compliments!  Be sure to tell your friends!

> I just have one question, even though I read your recommended reading
> list, which books would you recommend for those that want to jump into
> kernel development?

I don't do much kernel development myself.  I'm mostly an applications
guy.  I liked O'Reilly's Device Drivers book, but it's been a while since
I've done anything.  Does anyone else on the list have recommendations?

Sincerely,

Jonathan Bartlett