pgubook-readers

Re: [Pgubook-readers] Excellent book!

From: roger
Subject: Re: [Pgubook-readers] Excellent book!
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2004 21:09:02 -0400

This was truly an excellent book.

My C book now makes much much more sense.  In the C book, they were only
stating, "You must do this this way because it looks cool this way."

I now know why functions require pointers!  (Although, I had a little
help due to my studies in the early 80's ;-)

The reference material at the rear of the book is really valuable too.

I think this book should be required reading material for any
introductory programming language course.

--

Roger
http://www.eskimo.com/~roger/index.html