Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Rdiff-backup over FTP

From: Gregy
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Rdiff-backup over FTP
Date: Thu, 7 May 2009 13:35:14 +0200

I use rdiff-backup under one user "backup". I use ssh keys and in
front of the key i put rdiff-backup --server --restrict ..etc That
ensures that if you log-in with specific key you are restricted to
rdiff-backup and one particular directory..sample below. To answer
your question..you can login without password by using ssh key.

command="cd /mnt/raid/Backup/ && rdiff-backup --server --restrict
John/",no-port-forwarding,no-X11-forwarding,no-pty ssh-rsa
AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EDIESBJQAAAIEAnrv+7bf0oiQWvArwhAmA41Z7eHULKF6LzynxQxHFAiwXsFV8B7S4thZaf4IRiXIM/YLssC8KKgyU/4eBazXD2/n+YJl97jk/1jYkiTncCpMxNCqCwimhuFOYd8fY5v/pFkTFg2C2hE+JvP0UJSA3iW5PTKTDGF4c6hZ/tmRNcs=
john