Re: Reply to header

From: Tom von Schwerdtner
Subject: Re: Reply to header
Date: Tue, 02 Nov 2004 15:16:21 -0500

On Tue, 2004-11-02 at 15:04 +0000, Suso Banderas wrote:
  While we're on the subject of modifying the screen list.  It would be
nice if a Reply-To: address@hidden header line was added.

I have list admin rights (am I the only one?) and if there is enough of a consensus for it I'll change the settings.  I personally don't care too much either way, though I'm leaning towards setting Reply-To because:

1) This is a private list and 'Reply To All' will only produce duplicates (though Mutt and some other clients can weed these automagically I believe)

2) The vast majority of the time you reply to a list post, you are sending that reply to the list.

3) I don't think setting Reply-To will break 'Reply To All', but this is mostly just a guess.

Regards,
  Tom

Tom von Schwerdtner
Etria, LLP - www.etria.com