Re: updating the build

From: Christian Ebert
Subject: Re: updating the build
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 11:43:34 +0100

* William Pursell on Thursday, January 22, 2009 at 19:09:46 +0000
> I've succesfully built with default settings on OSX/i386,
> freeBSD 6.3/i386 and netBSD/sparc64.  These are all BSD
> leaning, so I would appreciate feedback from anyone on
> the build on other platforms.    The git repository is at:
> address@hidden:wrp/wscreen.git in branch wrp.  To build,
> one must have gnulib installed with gnulib-tool in the
> PATH, and autoconf 2.63.251.  Or, grab the tarball
> from http://www.wpursell.net/screen and the autoconf
> and gnulib dependencies are removed.

Do you have your own gnulib installed on OSX/i386? atm I'd have
to grab it just for wscreen ;-) Did you already solve the
utmp/utmpx issue?

\black\trash movie    _C O W B O Y_  _C A N O E_  _C O M A_
Ein deutscher Western/A German Western
-->> http://www.blacktrash.org/underdogma/ccc.html
-->> http://www.blacktrash.org/underdogma/ccc-en.html