sks-devel

[Sks-devel] 1.0.8 patches

From: Peter Palfrader
Subject: [Sks-devel] 1.0.8 patches
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 00:06:01 +0200

Hi Yaron, Hello list,

first, I'ld like to thank you for integrating all my patches into the .8
release.  Thanks!

I may have 4 more, if you want:

208_show_revoked_in_ms
        which shows the fact that there is a recovation signature also
        in the machine readable output.
209_handle_attribute_uids_in_mr
        stops sks for printing attribute uids (i.e. the binary stuff) in
        mr output.
210_only_latest_changetime_in_mr
        only print the date of the latest self sig, not all of them.
211_content_type_utf8
        set charset to UTF8 in content type html.  This makes displaying
        utf8 uids correct.
        (see http://keyserver.noreply.org/pks/lookup?search=0xF30FAFF3
         for instance)

Also, I had to change the sys_random_seed extern to
caml_sys_random_seed.

Btw Yaron, 1.0.8-fixed is lacking a changelog.

    messages preferred.    | : :' :      The  universal