sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] problems with SKS 1.0.10 when searching by key ID from G

From: David Shaw
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] problems with SKS 1.0.10 when searching by key ID from GnuPG
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2009 18:41:54 -0400

On Mar 22, 2009, at 11:08 AM, Daniel Kahn Gillmor wrote:

This makes me think that what we're seeing is a bug in older versions of
SKS that could cause serious incompatibilities.  The reason i found it
was a report from a user who was having difficulty searching for keys
from the keyservers by keyid.

The 'exact=on' problem is specific to 1.0.10. It worked properly in 1.0.9.

See: http://www.mail-archive.com/address@hidden/msg00287.html

David