sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] Are IPv6-only keyservers acceptable in the pool?

From: Andrey Korobkov
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] Are IPv6-only keyservers acceptable in the pool?
Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2011 16:42:44 +0400

My server have been running already for some days, and it's still not listed on
status page of the pool (http://sks-keyservers.net/status/)...
Is it becasue of some kind of test period, or status script just can't deal with
IPv6-only hosts? Or, may be something else?

P.S. Does anyone else want to peer with my server? How had other people got
such big lists of peers for their servers? What should I do to have the same?

--
regards,
Andrey Korobkov         <address@hidden>