sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] Are IPv6-only keyservers acceptable in the pool?

From: Andrey Korobkov
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] Are IPv6-only keyservers acceptable in the pool?
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2011 22:33:36 +0400

Thanks to everyone. :)
Now I've repaired the db environment (thanks to Jeff Johnson for scripts),
and also have learned some useful things about Berkeley DB.
Also I've upgraded my server (250MB + 1GB of RAM). So now it works well,
welcome: http://keyserver.fryxell.ru:11371

I have a new keyserver running and would like to peer with many other IPv6
servers. Please add me to your 'membership' file with the following
entry and provide your details in return so I can do the same:

keyserver.fryxell.ru 11370 # Andrey Korobkov 0x177A2DB9EA08BF5D

How many peers can I have? (as for me, the more is better :) )
What do you advice me about mailsync? Is it worth to configure and enable it?
Would it be usable to support also HTTP(80) and HTTPS(443) connections?
May be something else, I should know as a novice operator of keyserver?

--
regards,
Andrey Korobkov         <address@hidden>