sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] Fwd: Request for SKS gossip peers

From: John Clizbe
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] Fwd: Request for SKS gossip peers
Date: Sun, 09 Sep 2012 09:16:09 -0500

Andreas Thulin wrote:
> All right,
>
> those were really good tips - the build actually looks like it's working now
> (since I get the expected output).

I've done this a few times :-)

> Am I right when assuming that I need to run
>
> # /usr/sbin/sks cleandb
>
> and then
>
> # /usr/sbin/sks pbuild -cache 20 -ptree_cache 70

You are correct. Both of those need to to be ran. No need to change any options.

After pbuild finishes, you should be able to start the daemons without any
problems. Be mindful to check the file ownership on the DB directories though.

Looks like you're over the hump and on your way.

> Humbly,

Good luck,
John

--

John P. Clizbe                      Inet: John (a) Gingerbear DAWT net
SKS/Enigmail/PGP-EKP                  or: John ( @ ) Enigmail DAWT net

A:"An odd melody / island voices on the winds / surplus of vowels"