spamass-milt-list

Re: latest spam-milter

From: Dan Nelson
Subject: Re: latest spam-milter
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 17:31:57 -0600

In the last episode (Nov 19), Cowles, Steve said:
> Note: It took 4 minutes for the connection closed to happen after the dot.
> Also, the logfile entries are identical to what I posted earlier that
> crashed sa-milter last night.

It would take 4 minutes, since that's how long sendmail waits for a
milter to return status.

> Also, I'm running on linux (RH-7.3) system with sendmail-8.12.6. My
> sa-milter version is 0.1.2 with the duplicate header patch applied.
>
> BTW: Can someone point me to a howto on using CVS. I probably need to
> get current with everyone else on the list.

cvs -d :pserver:address@hidden:/cvsroot/spamass-milt co spamass-milt
cd spamass-milt
./autogen.sh
make

You will need autoconf 2.53 or higher, and automake 1.4 or higher, for
autogen to run correctly.  Later on, you can run "cvs update -dP" to
update the tree, and run "./autogen.sh && make" to build.

--
        Dan Nelson
        address@hidden