spamass-milt-list

Re: latest spam-milter

From: Dan Nelson
Subject: Re: latest spam-milter
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 23:49:39 -0600

In the last episode (Nov 19), Mike Tancsa said:

> Hmmm, I am unable to reproduce this. I dont have netcat installed, but I
> was doing it via telnet.  Do you have an MSA running?
>
> ns4% telnet 127.0.0.1 smtp
[etc]
> 221 2.0.0 ns4.recycle.net closing connection
> Connection closed by foreign host.
> ns4%
>
> and all is well still

It's apparently system-dependant.  I haven't been able to reproduce the
crash on my systems, either.  I'm hoping a rewrite of the
header-processing code will make it go away :)

For any linux prople with crashing problems, see if you can get it to
crash under valgrind.  I've had success using it on other programs to
find bugs.

--
        Dan Nelson
        address@hidden