spamass-milt-list

whitelisting recipients

From: Derek J. Balling
Subject: whitelisting recipients
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2003 07:23:38 -0400

I'm thinking of deploying spamass-milter into our work environment, but we have some employees (mostly sr. mgmt.) who get very irate if ANY of their mail is rejected.

Is there any way to configure spamass-milt to "not do rejection, only do header-modifications" for some recipients, WITHOUT using per-user configurations in their home directory (because, for example, dumb as it may sound, they want <address@hidden> to be unfiltered, and that's just an alias to someone else's mailbox), so it'd have to be something keyed off the RCPT.

Cheers,