spamass-milt-list

Re: whitelisting recipients

From: Derek J. Balling
Subject: Re: whitelisting recipients
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2003 13:55:02 -0400

On Wednesday, June 4, 2003, at 01:23  PM, Dan Nelson wrote:

In the last episode (Jun 04), Derek J. Balling said:
Right, except the RCPT never GETS to spamassassin, so there's no way
to let SA do that work, unless I'm missing something.

You clipped the bottom part of my original message off, which mentioned
that it'd be relatively easy to have spamass-milter add Resent-To: and
message to spamc.  So no it currently doesn't pass the envelope info to
SA, but I'll add it :)

But that's not a Resent-(To,From) situation. Maybe you want to add X-Rcpt-To: and X-Mail-From: headers?

Resent-* headers are clearly defined for a given purpose and don't apply to what we're talking about here.