straw-devel

[Straw-devel] yay, merged

From: Juri Pakaste
Subject: [Straw-devel] yay, merged
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2004 10:17:30 +0300

Right, so I finally merged the CVS changes and Jan's changes and
everything. I think. Sorry about not remembering to mention merging with
Jan's tree in the commit message, that was stupid. However, I don't
think there's any way to help that afterwards?

Now, assuming this wasn't just a lone burst of energy and I'll keep on
working on this, what remains to be done for 0.23? I tried to fix that
article scrolling problem where when you go to a new article, it doesn't
start at the beginning, but I simply couldn't figure that out. I don't
know if it's a gtkhtml2 bug or what.

--
[ Juri Pakaste / address@hidden / http://www.iki.fi/juri/ ]