straw-devel

Re: [Straw-devel] yay, merged

From: Jan Alonzo
Subject: Re: [Straw-devel] yay, merged
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2004 15:26:39 +1000

On Sat, 2004-04-17 at 17:17, Juri Pakaste wrote:
> Right, so I finally merged the CVS changes and Jan's changes and
> everything. I think. Sorry about not remembering to mention merging with
> Jan's tree in the commit message, that was stupid. However, I don't
> think there's any way to help that afterwards?
>
> Now, assuming this wasn't just a lone burst of energy and I'll keep on
> working on this, what remains to be done for 0.23? I tried to fix that
> article scrolling problem where when you go to a new article, it doesn't
> start at the beginning, but I simply couldn't figure that out. I don't
> know if it's a gtkhtml2 bug or what.

uhmm.. (i'll look into it).

I think there's nothing more for 0.23 (unless you want to rewrite the
subscription process dialog and making it async would be GREAT :).

As for 0.24:

* I'll probably move to universal parser (latest BETA).
* Think about the subscribe dialog (if not fixed in 0.23).
* and add more tests!

Cheers,
--
Jan Alonzo <address@hidden>