straw-devel

Re: [Straw-devel] yay, merged

From: Juri Pakaste
Subject: Re: [Straw-devel] yay, merged
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 17:27:35 +0300

On Sun, 2004-04-18 at 15:32 +1000, Jan Alonzo wrote:

> On Sat, 2004-04-17 at 17:17, Juri Pakaste wrote:
>
> > [Article scrolling bug]
>
> dude, can't seem to duplicate this. Have you tried it after you merged
> my changes? I've fixed the scrolling bug in the "headlines view", so it
> always scroll in the first article everytime the feed changes.

Yeah, still happens, all the time. Weird if it doesn't happen to you. I
just had a thought that could it be theme-related or something like
that; but the theme I use is industrial, and smooth before that, both
pretty standard, and it happened on both of them. Then I thought it
might be because I use sendary forward/backward steppers in my
scrollbars, even thought that would be very weird. But it wasn't it
either.

--
[ Juri Pakaste / address@hidden / http://www.iki.fi/juri/ ]