straw-devel

[Straw-devel] updated alternate ui layout

From: Owen Williams
Subject: [Straw-devel] updated alternate ui layout
Date: Wed, 07 Jul 2004 11:10:57 -0400

A while ago I proposed an alternate ui layout for straw.  I tweaked it a
bit for straw .24, and I thought I'd post diffs to the list and see if
people like it.  Basically I like straw to be a vertical column, like
this:

http://ywwg.com/images/straw-ui.png

My diffs are quite lame -- the subscriptions scrollbox is not part of
the pane so it's not adjustable.  But, it works well enough as a "proof
of concept" layout.  It would be way-cool if this could be an optional
layout in straw.

enjoy,
owen