Re: [Xlog-discussion] Re: XLog - some impressions and feature requests (

From: Stephane Fillod
Subject: Re: [Xlog-discussion] Re: XLog - some impressions and feature requests (plus release goals)
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2002 22:47:54 +0100

On Tue, Dec 03, 2002 at 05:44:12PM +0100, Luc Langehegermann wrote:
> > With mode you probably mean satellite mode? You could use one of the
> > free fields for this. Uplink and downlink would be the first and
> > second frequency field (VFOA and VFOB (to be implemented)).

Instead of VFOA and VFOB, maybe RIG_VFO_TX and RIG_VFO_RX?
These new defines will appear in Hamlib 1.1.4. Actually, they are
already in (but not implemented everywhere), with a fodtrack backend...

> Well no... an example:
>
> Mode: SSB
> Uplink: 2401322500
> Downlink: 435664500
> Satellite: AO-40

I guess you're using a transverter for the Uplink (144MHz-2.4GHz).
And xlog may not be aware of it. So this information will have to be
present somewhere, either in Hamlib or xlog..

73
Stephane