Re: [Xlog-discussion] Appology

From: Karl F. Larsen
Subject: Re: [Xlog-discussion] Appology
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2006 09:44:19 -0600

Hi Tomi, that worked fine and now I should be able to make RPM's for both gmfsk and Xlog using RPM's found by yum on Red Hat Fedora Core 4. My friend N9PO is a lot faster than me.

My next question is about yum. How can we put the RPM's for Xlog and gmfsk on a hard drive that lets any person use "yum install xlog" to get the entire system from yum?