ac-archive-maintainers

Re: multiple categories

From: Guido Draheim
Subject: Re: multiple categories
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 14:20:27 +0100

Peter Simons schrieb:
The system used in the GNU archive is a subset of the one used in the
sf.net archive, thus we shouldn't have any significant
incompatibilities, and you can build your archive on top of what we're
building here right now. Let's postpone this until later, OK?

Exactly. It's a matter of taste, and perhaps later some user tells
us that we both have not seen the real and best idea to care about
it. So what, let's postpone it, and move on with real stuff :-)

have fun, guido