Re: [aspell-devel] Port to Win32

From: Gary Setter
Subject: Re: [aspell-devel] Port to Win32
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2004 07:43:12 -0500

> > I'm working on a port of ASpell 0.60 to Win32. I'm wondering
of
> > my changes will accepted and what I can do improve my
chances.

> That sounds great. I tried to work with the current port for a
couple of
> month ago, but somehow I failed to use a function in a dll.
After a while I
> gave up and hoped another port would be released some day :-).
>
> Anyway, I really think that a free spell-checking engine is
missing for
> Win32, so I just wish you good luck.
>
> PEK

Hi Erik,

I had to make some changes before I could use the port from 5.04,
but I did succeed. One thing I needed to do was go to Project /
Settings / C/C++ tab, Code Generation tab and make both the
executable and dll use the same runtime library.

Thanks for the encouragement!
Gary