Re: [aspell-devel] Port to Win32

From: Kevin Atkinson
Subject: Re: [aspell-devel] Port to Win32
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 00:06:21 -0600 (MDT)

I'm not going to argue with you any more.

If you want to go through the trouble of porting it to VC++ be my guest.
At very least I will post a patch like I did for previous ports.  If your
changes are clean enough I may merge them into the main source.

It will take a lot less effort to get it running with MinGW and the
compiled binary will be just as useful.  It can even be used as a library
with VC programs.

--
http://kevin.atkinson.dhs.org