[aspell-devel] The String class for 0.60 does not null terminate strings

From: Gary Setter
Subject: [aspell-devel] The String class for 0.60 does not null terminate strings.
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2004 20:59:54 -0500

Hi,

I'm doing a Win32 port. I just got it to compile and I'm seeing
how things work. Right away I see that the String class does not
null terminate. I can upload a patch, but I can't believe that
this went unfound for more then 15 seconds. I there are new
version of the source that I should be downloading?

Thanks,
Gary

Does anyone know any funny songs/poems in praise of enum ?