[aspell-devel] Word lists that use Affix

From: Gary Setter
Subject: [aspell-devel] Word lists that use Affix
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 12:39:47 -0600

Hi,

I want to reduce the size of the word list that I used. It seems
like Affix compression is a way to do it. To make good use of the
feature it looks like I need a word list that uses affix, like
"abdicate/DSGN".

If this compresses the word lists, how can I find words lists
that make use of it. Alternatively, does anyone have a utility to
convert my existing word lists to make use of affix compression?

Thanks,
Gary