Re: [aspell-devel] Thoughts on using aspell for Indian language checking

From: Kevin Atkinson
Subject: Re: [aspell-devel] Thoughts on using aspell for Indian language checking
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 00:18:52 -0700 (MST)

On Thu, 16 Nov 2006, Ethan Bradford wrote:

The patch was against 0.60.4.

I don't really have an opinion on your design questions, except a question
of my own: why do you want the extra information?  I wanted to get the
scores out so that I could (1) filter on them and (2) combine them with
other information (frequency information from another source) to better sort
the result list.

I would like to know that too.

I want to be careful about exposing too much of Aspell internals since they are subject to change.

For example in future versions of Aspell I may add additional scores which way be used, like a frequency score.