Re: [aspell-devel] Thoughts on using aspell for Indian language ing

From: Kevin Atkinson
Subject: Re: [aspell-devel] Thoughts on using aspell for Indian language ing
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 04:54:48 -0700 (MST)

On Mon, 13 Nov 2006, address@hidden wrote:

P.S. I was also toying with the idea of writing an aspell UNO component
    to enable usage from OpenOffice. I see that there has been some
    discussion on this earlier. Do you think that such a component
    would still be useful, or has the integration of Hunspell into
    OpenOffice made something like this unnecessary?

Please do!  Hunspell in no way replaces Aspell.