[AUCTeX-devel] Maintainer addresses

From: David Kastrup
Subject: [AUCTeX-devel] Maintainer addresses
Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2007 16:11:49 +0100

Uwe asked me in private about maintainer addresses, and I told him for
a first measure he should change address@hidden to the bug-auctex
list as the bug report address, and to auctex-devel for maintainer
addresses.

I think the most important change is to get rid of those zombie lists
that cause problems whenever somebody writes to them.

I have told him to let them go to our addresses for now since I don't
consider the prospect of having them dealt with downstream too
appealing.  At least we can tell people "try upgrading".

If developers disagree, I can still tell Uwe to enter different report
addresses.

--
David Kastrup