[AUCTeX-devel] Re: CurVe: Include curve.el in AUCTeX

From: Didier Verna
Subject: [AUCTeX-devel] Re: CurVe: Include curve.el in AUCTeX
Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2008 11:17:13 +0100

Reiner Steib <address@hidden> wrote:

> how about including curve.el in AUCTeX?

  Sure! BTW, I don't know your exact policy about third-party classes or
styles, but if you want to include the el files from my other packages
(FiNK, FiXme and QCM), feel free to do so.

In that case, I'll update the doc to tell people to try for AUC-TeX
support first, and then install the el files by hand only if their
current AUC-TeX installation doesn't provide it.

--
5th European Lisp Workshop at ECOOP 2008, July 7: http://elw.bknr.net/2008/

Didier Verna, address@hidden, http://www.lrde.epita.fr/~didier

EPITA / LRDE, 14-16 rue Voltaire   Tel.+33 (0)1 44 08 01 85
94276 Le Kremlin-BicĂȘtre, France   Fax.+33 (0)1 53 14 59 22  address@hidden