Re: [AUCTeX-devel] logs of make with emacs 21 and xemacs (was Re: Auto i

From: Mosè Giordano
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX-devel] logs of make with emacs 21 and xemacs (was Re: Auto insertion of ampersands)
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2014 00:04:27 +0200

Hi Ikumi,

> Attached are the logs of output of "make -k", with configure option
> --with-emacs=emacs-21.4 and --with-xemacs, respectively.  I hope this
> helps.

Thank you for that.  I've pushed to the AUCTeX repository a patch that
should fix some XEmacs errors.

Now XEmacs only complains about the same error reported by GNU Emacs 21.4:
    !! Wrong type argument ((listp default))
in plain-tex.el and context.el, but I can't understand which is the
source of the issue.  Do you have ideas?