[AUCTeX-devel] Xemacs+newest git version:

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: [AUCTeX-devel] Xemacs+newest git version:
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2014 11:03:28 +0200

Hello

I managed to use the newest git version (compiling to a pkg) under
Xemacs 21.5.33.

So far I have only found one problem.

    -  in the 11.87 version which I use, together with Moses patch:

Using latex+xdvi, correlation mode enabled
latex runs with -source-specials and everything is fine.

Using pdflatex+okular [1]. Pdflatex uses synctex and everything is fine.

    -  however in the git version

Using latex+xdvi, correlation mode enabled
latex runs with -synctex and this does not work with xdvi.

So either Moses patch was not applied to git, or I have to change my
setting compared to the one I use for 11.87. (This is what I mean with
backward compatibility).

thanks

Uwe

Footnotes:
[1]  (BTW inverse+forward search does not work with
xpdf??? right)