auctex

Re: Endnotes do not refresh

From: Arash Esbati
Subject: Re: Endnotes do not refresh
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2024 12:25:21 +0200

"Felix E. Klee" <felix.klee@inka.de> writes:

> Yes, changes are the main issue for me.  It’s quite confusing.  I
> reported it:
>
> https://github.com/cgnieder/enotez/issues/49

Thanks.  Please let us know if there is a change in that department and
we have to track that in AUCTeX.

While we're at it: Can you also test the AUCTeX style file for enotez
attached?  I have no experience with the package, so some testing from
actual users would be great.  You need to save the file in a directory
mentioned in `TeX-style-private' and restart Emacs.

Best, Arash