auctex

Re: Endnotes do not refresh

From: Arash Esbati
Subject: Re: Endnotes do not refresh
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2024 21:47:35 +0200

"Felix E. Klee" <felix.klee@inka.de> writes:

> Happy to help with testing!

Thanks.

> I did, put it into: `~/.emacs.d/auctex/style/enotez.el'
>
> Visually I don’t see changes.  What should it do?

If you have set `TeX-parse-self' to t (which is really recommended),
AUCTeX should load the file enotez.el automatically.  If
`TeX-parse-self' is nil, you can hit 'C-c C-n' and the file should be
loaded then.  You can check the result by hitting 'C-h e' and inspecting
the messages.  Once the style is loaded, you should have access to
macros from enotez.sty with 'C-c RET' plus fontification etc.

Best, Arash