Re: [avrdude-dev] avrdude release?

From: Bob Paddock
Subject: Re: [avrdude-dev] avrdude release?
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 16:24:17 -0400

Got the chip working on the STK500, and AVRISP with AVRStdio now.

t2313 also is working with todays AVRDUDE code on the STK500.

I still have the .exe file from my Jun/28 build, which is what I've
been using from time to time, and that works fine for the t2313,
with the Pony-STK200.

I have logic analyser here as well if it comes to that.

Still no go with todays cvs and Pony-STK500.

Chip works fine with AVRStudio and AVRISP.  Does not work on STK500, but
I think that is because of something being zapped on the STK500 rather than this problem. I need to get a new one.

The chip is actually in the STK500 and I've been moving the programming end of the connector around to the various programmers.