Re: [avrdude-dev] Re: About avrdude-gui

From: Henrik Brix Andersen
Subject: Re: [avrdude-dev] Re: About avrdude-gui
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2005 20:43:38 +0200

On Sat, Oct 29, 2005 at 08:35:45PM +0200, Joerg Wunsch wrote:
> I think Joerg once looked at it, and found it poor compared to the
> things he was used to (mainly from the Borland side though).

May I suggest making a shared library (libavrdude) instead, then
external projects (fltk-avrdude, gavrdude, kavrdude, ...) can link
against that library to provide a GUI for avrdude.

Personally, I wouldn't mind working on a GTK+-2 front-end.

Regards,
Brix
--
Henrik Brix Andersen <address@hidden>
Gentoo Metadistribution | Mobile computing herd