Re: [avrdude-dev] Avrdude GUI and Avr Studio Plugin

From: Jason von Nieda
Subject: Re: [avrdude-dev] Avrdude GUI and Avr Studio Plugin
Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 09:09:32 -0700

I wrote AVRFuses: http://www.vonnieda.org/software/avrfuses

It supports most of the functions of avrdude. The only noticeable omission
is lock bits which is about halfway implemented.

The program was originally written in C#.NET with the intention that it
would be multiplatform but after getting fed up with Mono on Mac I rewrote
it in Cocoa for Mac. There isn't a lot of difference between the two, and
the old version is still available if you are looking for something for
Windows or Linux.

Jason