Re: [avrdude-dev] How to set usb port as default?

From: László Monda
Subject: Re: [avrdude-dev] How to set usb port as default?
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2014 13:37:23 +0100

I can see the following relevant programmer definitions for avrisp2 in
avrdude.conf:

programmer
  id    = "avrisp2";
  desc  = "Atmel AVR ISP mkII";
  type  =  stk500v2;
;

programmer
  id    = "stk500v2";
  desc  = "Atmel STK500 Version 2.x firmware";
  type  = stk500v2;
;

I cannot see connection type being part of these programmer definitions.

Also, default_usb = "usb"; seems to produce the
error at /etc/avrdude.conf:19 unrecognized character: "d"
error message

--
László Monda <http://Monda.hu> | <http://UltimateHackingKeyboard.com>